Preview | Order
A Power Unto Itself
A Power Unto Itself reveals how
the Bank of Canada has contributed to economic chaos in Canada. It
- How governors of the Bank of Canada have
brought the country to ruin by fighting inflation at the cost of
- How the federal government has supported
this reckless and counterproductive course, resulting in a
made-in-Canada recession of stunning magnitude.
William Krehm also highlights
solutions that are easily within our grasp, showing:
- How the Bank, under a previous governor,
financed Canada’s war effort in imaginative and virtually risk-free
ways, encouraging sustained postwar prosperity.
- How these proven remedies would combat
our mounting deficits and crushing unemployment rates.
- How the Bank could assist provincial
governments in acheiving economic renewal.